HEITEC 4.0 – the faster path to networked production
at sps 2019 from November 26 to 28, 2019 in Nuremberg
One key lever for increasing productivity in plant construction is software-based support of the engineering processes using virtual models of machines, systems, robot applications, and material flows.
This allows plant operators to test automation concepts for both functionality and real-time behavior and to optimize process workflows.
Digital engineering helps reduce project execution time by approximately 15 percent and commissioning time by 50 to 80 percent.
This shortens the time needed to configure machines being built for the first time by a good four to six weeks. Future additions or modifications can be planned and tested simultaneously during operation with the aid of the digital twin.
At this year’s sps, HEITEC will exhibit:
- HeiVM - Digitales Engineering
- Digital planning
- Virtual commissioning
- Digital twin
- HeiTPM - horizontal and vertical IT integration
- Networked automation and drive solutions
- Production networking with SAP ERP systems
- HeiTPM - data monitoring and analysis
- Monitoring of machines, plants, and quality
- Ad-hoc visualization and analysis
- SAP Fiori® UX technology
- HeiMAX – mobile assistance systems
- For production, industrial service, maintenance, installation, and commissioning
- Can be flexibly used as a stand-alone, collaboratively with several tablet PCs, or as a client-server solution
- Integration of multimedia content
- Extensive interfaces to external systems
- Communication with higher-level systems, such as SAP, CAD
- Guided performance of maintenance activities, approvals, etc.
Visit us in Hall 6, Booth 330. We look forward to seeing you there!
More information can be found at: