Our office in Chemnitz was founded in 1991 as a branch of HEITEC Industrieplanung GmbH in Erlangen. Having emerged from VEB NUMERIK Karl-Marx, its initial core competencies were software and hardware development and design.
These were supplemented by technical documentation and services from the mobile sector. In 2000, its name was changed from HEITEC Industrieplanung GmbH to HEITEC AG. This made the Chemnitz branch office part of today’s corporation. With nearly 30 years of experience, Chemnitz serves our customers in the business fields of automation engineering, software development, and virtual commissioning in the context of digital engineering. A team of 100 experienced employees guarantees customer-oriented and dynamic handling of our demanding and exciting projects.
Our core competencies:
- SPS programming (Siemens, Beckhoff, Bosch Rexroth Indra Logic, NC SINUMERIK 840D, etc.)
- HMI programming (WinCC flexible, Zenon, etc.)
- Robotics (KUKA, ABB, FANUC)
- Instrumentation and control technology (production line controllers, data loggers, PCS7, OPC, etc.)
- Configuration of electrical switchgear (ePLAN)
- Consulting (control concepts, generation of requirements and design specifications, etc.)
- Planning and performance of machine/plant modernizations (retrofits)
- Commissioning and system support
- Technical documentation
- Customer-specific software (industrial IT, distributed systems, web-based apps)
- Database systems (Oracle, Mongo-DB, Cloudera)
- Installation/configuration of commercial software (SCADA, data mining)
- Support for software projects
- Interface programming (OPC-UA, SAP, QDA, MQTT)
- Fault analysis and troubleshooting
- Consulting and support
- Creation of virtual models of machines, plants, and material flows
- Consulting on digital planning
- Process modeling using extensive libraries
- Testing of automation concepts on HeiVM4.0 ®
- Optimization of process workflows
- Real commissioning on the virtual model
The NINERS Chemnitz have been successfully competing in the second division of the German Basketball Bundesliga Pro A since 2001. For each home game, the Richard-Hartmann Hall in Chemnitz is transformed into the “Hartmann Hell” by approximately 2,000 euphoric spectators. We’ve been sponsoring the NINERS since 2017 to support basketball’s Saxon flagship.
Planning the course of your career and studies is easy if you know your strengths. That’s why we’re a major sponsor of Talenteschmiede of Volksbank Chemnitz eG, which makes an important contribution to helping students follow their personal path to their dream career.
We’re a recognized practice partner of Berufsakademie Sachsen for the degree programs in electrical engineering, computer engineering, and digital engineering at the Glauchau and Bautzen State Academies. Every year we support students throughout the practical phases of their coursework and offer them guidance over the course of six semesters until they successfully conclude their studies.
Participation in Intec
With HEITEC Auerbach, we presented a complex locking cylinder inspection system at Intec, the international trade show for machine tools, manufacturing, and automation in Leipzig. The simulation department for virtual commissioning at the Chemnitz location created a digital twin of the machine and showed a video of its individual motion sequences at the show.
Advancement to IHK-Ausbildungsbetrieb
At the beginning of the 2019/2020 academic year, we’ll for the first time be offering a trainee position that will advance the learner toward the role of electronics engineer in automation engineering. This is our way of supporting young people who are just embarking on their careers and preparing them for direct entry into the profession.
Click here to view the job profile: Trainee electronics engineer in automation engineering
Please feel free to contact us
Chemnitz Location Management
Phone: +49 371 475 4801
Phone: +49 371 475 4876
Phone: +49 371 475 4831
Phone: +49 371 475 4879
Unfortunately, we could not find any results that match the filters.
|Job number||Title||Location||Activity level||Field of activity||Position|
|295||Projektingenieur/-techniker (m/w/d) Anlagenautomatisierung (SPS-Programmierer)||Chemnitz||Full time||Automatisierungstechnik||Senior Professionals / berufserfahren|
If you can’t find the solution you’re looking for, we’ll be happy to connect you with the rest of our portfolio.