HeiTPM – solutions for IT integration, data monitoring and analysis
HeiTPM creates bridges between the object and service-oriented IT world and the machines on the shop floor, identified by heterogeneous protocols, interfaces and synchronously switched sequences through to real time in the millisecond range.
HeiTPM adds semantic and structural information to the data gathered on the shop floor. The resulting self-describing information objects can be forwarded using standard protocols based on OPC UA or MQTT (publishing/subscribe principle), for example, to systems for online visualization, long-term storage, or further analysis using data mining or machine learning methods. This gives you transparency in production to increase plant availability and productivity.
The information gathered from the real system during production, like order data, synchronously switched process data, error messages, etc., in combination with the digital twin of the system, provides the opportunity to analyze production in the office. This enables optimization strategies for the production sequence to be drafted, causes of error researched, and quality data analyzed. Changes can then be tested on the virtual model using real operational information, and applied to the plant if successful.
HeiTPM permits rapid Integration into different IT landscapes. Connection is vendor-neutral, to a range of platforms like Acron, SAP or various cloud solutions like Mindsphere or AnyViz.
- Measurement data and reports describing process quality can be demonstrated at any time
- Analysis of the extensive process and control parameters for process optimization
- Analysis of the process and control parameters and report data to search for and rectify the causes of error on a lasting basis
- Ad hoc visualization and analysis
- Key performance parameters available both online and via mobile platforms
Benefits of HeiTPM
- High level of transparency in the production process
- Rapid and flexible Integration into different IT landscapes
- Reliable planning thanks to real-time data
- Optimized production sequence
- Improved productivity and plant availability
- Process optimization through data analysis
- Energy savings through the inclusion of energy consumption data