Data monitoring and analysis
HeiTPM builds bridges between the object and service-oriented IT environment and the machines on the shop floor. Using standard protocols, the data obtained from the shop floor can be forwarded to systems for online visualization, long-term storage, or further analysis.
- Collection of data and transformation into information objects via gateways
- Long-term storage and analysis of information objects
- Customized and mobile monitoring
- Design and implementation of modern operating concepts for machines
- High transparency in the production process through visualization of process data
- Compliance with quality processes and assurance of quality standards
- Time and cost savings thanks to simple and optimized maintenance
- Greater productivity through easier and faster preparation, optimization, and processing of production orders
- Reliable business planning using real-time production data
- Easy to operate thanks to SAP Fiori user interface technology
A key feature of Industrie 4.0 is that humans, machines, and components communicate with each other. To ensure that this goes smoothly in practice, the appropriate software has to retrieve any data from the controllers and from the production line sensors and individually process that information for the various process participants.
HeiTPM offers solutions based on standard components available on the market that are completely integrated and adapted to the specific customer solutions.
All information objects are visualized on customizable dashboards. This gives users appropriate customized information that is easy to understand.
HMI for making standardized and flexible user interfaces
To ensure better support in the face of increasing complexity in technology and in the production processes of operators, human-machine communication and the machines must be redesigned accordingly.
HeiTPM offers a platform for standardizing and visualizing the user interfaces of machines using individual and intuitive apps.
Machine and plant operators can use the apps to prepare, optimize, and process production orders, input completion notifications directly on the machine, and request a new order – all this with a direct connection to the SAP services.
For more information on our products for data monitoring and analysis, visit: